Health & Social Care
£51,000 Basic Salary + £13,500 Bonus
about 1 year ago
Working alongside a leading, national care provider, Harben Green are looking to source a Home Manager for a modern nursing & residential home in Broadway, Worcestershire.
Recognised as champions of care in the sector, my client takes great pride in the time they invest into the happiness of their residents. Through the professional development of their teams they ensure a positive & compassionate culture in each home.
The perfect opportunity to manage this lovely, mid-size nursing & residential home in Broadway, in the picturesque Cotswolds. The ideal candidate will be a driven & dedicated Manager who can inspire a loyal team to deliver exceptional standards of care, maintaining & exceeding the current CQC ratings.
- Daily operations of the home.
- Ensure the home maintains its 'Outstanding' CQC rating to continue the excellent reputation.
- Lead, develop a strong, loyal team to provide outstanding care.
- Forge strong relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Promotion of the home to maintain the high occupancy levels & the good reputation of the home.
- Manage the home in align with company targets including care plan auditing, budget management & cost control.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards.
- Past experience managing "Good" homes with the skillset to maintain the strong CQC rating, striving to progress.
- 2+ years Home Manager experience, preferably in a nursing home.
- Marketing experience; raising awareness of the home to maximise occupancy.
- Commercial awareness - ability to run a home financially through consistent budgeting & cost control.
- A clear understanding of CQC regulations & requirements, enabling you to deliver process & compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to lead a team, inspiring them to consistently achieve excellence.
- £51,000 Basic Salary
- £13,500 Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Rewards & recognition scheme
- Training & Development programme