Working alongside a respected, regional care provider, Harben Green are looking to source a Home Manager for a purpose-built nursing & residential home in Swindon.
Known for their excellent reputation in the care sector, my client has a core value of respecting the happiness & well being of each resident. They promote a positive team culture by recruiting & developing the finest professionals, who share their passion to deliver outstanding care each & every day.
The perfect opportunity to manage this lovely, mid-size nursing & residential home in Swindon. The ideal candidate will be a driven & experienced Manager who will inspire a loyal team to deliver exceptional standards of care, striving to achieve the CQC rating this home deserves.
- Drive the home forward to exceed the current CQC and achieve a 'Good' rating.
- Manage the day to day operations of the home.
- Effectively mentor your team, inspiring them to deliver the most person-centred care to residents.
- Reflect company targets through consistent care plan auditing, budget management & cost control.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Build long-lasting & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home within the community to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN
- 2+ years Home Manager experience, preferably in a nursing home.
- Adept in managing "Good" and/or turning around homes, with the skillset to successfully progress the current CQC rating.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor your team, leading them to achieve excellence.
- Marketing experience; raising awareness of the home to maximise occupancy.
- in-depth knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, enabling you to deliver process & compliance.
- Commercial awareness - ability to run a home financially through consistent budgeting & cost control.
- Up to £55,000 Basic Salary
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent company culture, social events & networking
- Career development opportunities