Working alongside a small, expanding regional care provider, Harben Green are looking to source a Home Manager for a purpose-built nursing & residential home in Whitchurch.
A well established regional operator, my Client is committed to putting their resident's needs at the heart of what they do, respecting their happiness & well-being. They are driven to recruit a team who will uphold this value & promote a positive & supportive culture.
The perfect opportunity to manage this modern, 45-bed (approx) nursing & residential home in Whitchurch. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious Manager who will lead the team to deliver exceptional standards of care, progressing the home to achieve an 'Outstanding' CQC upon the next inspection.
- Drive the home forward to exceed the current CQC and achieve an 'Outstanding' rating.
- Daily management of the home.
- Consistently coach & inspire your team, encouraging them to deliver true person-centred care to residents.
- Manage & achieve company objectives including individual care plans, budget management & cost control.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Create strong relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home within the community to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ)
- 2+ years Home Manager experience, preferably in a nursing home.
- Previous experience in managing "Good" homes with the skillset to drive standards to exceed the current CQC rating.
- Talented communicator; someone who can mentor a team, leading them to achieve excellence.
- Sound understanding of marketing to promote the home; raising awareness & maximising occupancy.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, to deliver process & compliance.
- Commercial awareness & understanding of budgeting & cost control.
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Career development opportunities