We are working with an expanding regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for a purpose-built, nursing & residential home in Southport.
My Client has the vision to recruit the most outstanding professionals who will uphold a supportive & compassionate culture within their homes. Their dedicated & experienced teams promote true person-centred, bespoke care in their comfortable & modern homes.
A unique opportunity to manage a mid-size purpose-built, nursing & residential home in the seaside town of Southport in Merseyside. The successful candidate will be a strong & experienced Manager who is able to champion a positive revolution for care through inspiring their team to achieve the "Good" rating this young home deserves.
- Day to day running of the home.
- Become a positive Ambassador for the home within the local community, promoting & marketing the home, to increase occupancy.
- Build & coach your team, delivering excellent levels of person-centred care, reflecting the companies core values.
- Progress the home to exceed its current rating & achieve a 'Good' rating upon their next inspection.
- Ensure compliance with current & evolving company policies & CQC requirements.
- Financially run the home through continuous budget & cost control.
- Create a family-orientated culture in the home; building relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years experience running care homes.
- RGN/RMN active PIN.
- NVQ Level 4/or equivalent and above.
- Proven ability managing "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Marketing knowledge with the ability to raise awareness & maintain occupancy within the home.
- Strong communication & team building skills in order to effectively lead your team to achieve constant success.
- Commercial awareness - budgets & cost control.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Professional career opportunities