We are recruiting for Home Manager to join one of the UK's long-established specialist support organisation & manage their residential support home for adults with Autism & challenging needs.
My Client is devoted to quality care & enabling people to embrace their individuality, living fun & fulfilled lives. They consistently recognise the incredible work of their teams & have developed a value-led, supportive culture to enjoy one of the highest retention levels in the sector.
The opportunity for a talented Home Manager to manage a uniquely designed 17-bed (approx) residential care home. The ideal candidate will lead their team with vibrant positivity to continue the high standards of personalised care & support ensuring everyday independence & happiness.
- Manage the daily operations of a well-led, high-quality service.
- Maintain & progress compliance with company policies, current & evolving CQC regulations retaining the homes "Good" rating.
- Guide a devoted team to provide innovative high-quality, personalised support, care & friendship.
- Continue to develop an excellent network within the local community, building great partnerships with residents families & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively manage the homes commercial & clinical performance through effective budgeting & care plan auditing.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven experience as a Registered Home Manager working with adults with Autism & behaviour support needs.
- Strong working knowledge of positive behaviour support, autism, relevant legislation and CQC requirements.
- Experienced in leading "Good" rated homes, adept in delivering innovative, individual care plans to support independence, choice & respect
- A talented people manager who will continue to lead a loyal team to deliver high-quality care.
- Self-motivated & highly organised individual, skilled in effective workload management & delegation.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to work towards.
- £36,000 basic salary.
- Competitive bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance (32 inc BH)
- Sector leading professional development & training.
- Rewarding company culture.