Health & Social Care,
£75,000 + £4k Car allowance + Bonus
9 months ago
Harben Green is working alongside a market leading Care operator to recruit a Human Resources Manager to head up their HR team.
Our client is a well established & respected residential & nursing home Care operator with the majority of their portfolio based across the South of the UK. With significant expansion plans forecast over the next 5 years my client is considered to be a progressive and innovate provider within the sector.
Reporting into the CEO, the HR Manager will be responsible for developing & delivering a comprehensive HR service to the business. The successful candidate will enhance and build upon their employee orientated culture & values with a strong emphasis on effective employee retention and development & strategic leadership.
- Provide operational & strategic HR leadership to support the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Management of learning, development & training programmes across the company.
- Developing employee relation & engagement strategies to increase key employee retention & development.
- Produce and submit the personnel budget for all personnel costs and headcount including monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
- Lead & develop the HR department to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business ensuring all company policies & procedures are constantly reviewed inline with current employment law incl. GDPR and that these are effectively cascaded throughout the organisation.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A strategic HR Manager ideally qualified to CIPD Level 7 (or equivalent)
- A proven track record of managing multiple HR projects and initiatives.
- Experience of policy writing & implementation across multiple departments.
- A highly skilled communicator confident in directing the HR department and advising Home Managers on all aspects of people management & development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy and disciplinary procedures combined with a sound knowledge of employment law & regulatory compliance.
- Experienced in designing & delivering high-quality HR training to Managers.
- Ability to influence senior managers, establishing and maintaining credibility and respect and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- A creative & forward thinking skilled in crafting innovative people & business solutions.
- £75,000 basic
- £4k Car allowance
- Attractive bonus
- Pension scheme