Harben Green are assisting a national care provider to recruit an Improvement Manager for a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across the Northern half of the UK.
Considered to be one of the UK's leading care operators, my Client enjoys an excellent reputation for the high standards of care they provide in their homes. They take great pride in the professional development of their teams to ensure a happy & passionate workforce.
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Manager to drive standards & make significant improvements across a range of mid-large size nursing & residential homes in the Northern half of the UK. The ideal candidate will excel in implementing & leading organisational change.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is both achieved and consistently adhered to.
- Through successful troubleshooting, you will ensure the homes both improve & sustain their CQC ratings
- Provide strong leadership - develop & inspire the management team to provide the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Support the marketing of the home, assuring long-lasting, caring relationships are made with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Oversee the effective management of financially stable homes.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent qualification.
- Significant knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in turnaround projects.
- Experienced nursing home manager with a track record in orchestrating improvements.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise complex workloads.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- Excellent people management skills, someone who can inspire and lead others to achieve excellence.
- You must be flexible & able to travel, including occasional overnight stays.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 25% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Employee discounts - Perkbox
- Professional training & development