Following an incredible, record-breaking 2018 at Harben Green, we are looking for a Marketing Administrator to join our awesome team & be part of another amazing year!
Based in the heart of Nottingham city centre, Harben Green are market leaders in executive search & talent acquisition within the Health & Social care sector. Relationships underpin our business and we believe our people are at the core of what we do and who we are.
Joining Harben Green is the opportunity to grow a rewarding & exciting career with a very bright future.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised administrator to work closely with our Marketing Manager to support & develop the marketing function within the business.
- Craft engaging & motivational job adverts using detailed briefs from our Executive Search Team.
- Assist with managing the social media content calendar - posting across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Undertake research projects including monitoring industry, social media & digital marketing trends & other relevant information to assist in developing marketing plans.
- Prepare data & compile internal marketing activity reports.
- Maintain & update the Harben Green website - posting new roles, blogs & updating content.
- Execute email marketing campaigns.
- Order & manage the production of marketing collateral.
- Undertake general office administration as and when required.
Key skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1-years experience in an administrative role.
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple projects & prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written with a keen eye for detail.
- Sound understanding of Social Media platforms - the ability to recognise opportunities and new approaches to grow followers.
- An interest in copywriting with some experience in writing would be an advantage.
- A confident self-starter who can work independently & as part of a team to provide exceptional marketing support.
- This is a great role for someone with a creative outlook looking to develop a career in Marketing.
- Up to £18,000 basic
- Pension Scheme
- Health Club membership
- Excellent career progression