Health & Social Care,
£18,000 - £21,000
10 months ago
We are recruiting for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic and vibrant team at Harben Green.
We are a market leading executive search & talent acquisition agency based in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
Relationships underpin our business and we believe our people are at the core of what we do and who we are. Working at Harben Green is more than the opportunity to join a fast growth organisation, it's the chance to grow a career with a very bright future.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative individual to work alongside our Marketing Manager to provide marketing support to our Executive Search team. This is a fast paced, broad & varied role developing all aspects of our marketing function.
- Create engaging and informative blogs, newsletters and SEO web copy with a particular focus on writing motivational job adverts.
- Assist with the planning, creation and execution of the social media strategy across a range of channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media & digital trends
- Maximise followers across all social media platforms & analyse their performance.
- Production of marketing collateral.
- Undertake research projects & general admin as and when required.
Key skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a marketing role.
- Strong copywriting skills, the ability to break through the noise of bland marketing.
- Sound understanding of Social Media platforms - the ability to recognise opportunities and new approaches to grow followers.
- A pro-active self-starter with great organisational skills & a keen eye for detail.
- A dynamite sense of humour & a passion for marketing!
- £18,000 - £21,000 Basic depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Club membership
- Excellent career progression