Harben Green are sourcing a Home Manager to join one of the UK's leading care operators & manage an attractive, purpose-built nursing & residential care home in Cumbernauld.
Well respected within the older people care sector for their supportive & caring resident care, my Client is proud to promote a positive company culture where hard work & dedication is both recognised & rewarded.
The chance for an accomplished Home Manager to lead a loyal team at this modern, 75-bed (approx), nursing & residential care home in a quiet area of Cumbernauld. The ideal candidate will thrive in continuing to guide a great team to excel & progress this already “Good/4” graded home.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the home.
- Build & develop a highly motivated team, dedicated to providing residents with the highest quality of person-centred care.
- Deliver innovative local marketing initiatives promoting your home to maintain & increase occupancy.
- Ensure the home continues to retain their current CI grade with the ambition to achieve a 'Very Good' rating - overseeing all safeguarding issues.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Drive business performance through strategic budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience within larger (70+-bed) older people nursing care homes.
- Current NMC PIN & RMA Level 4.
- A successful career history managing "Good/4" CI grade nursing homes.
- Comprehensive understanding of current & evolving CI requirements, ensuring consistent compliance.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills, driven to mentor a diverse, multi-disciplined team to achieve career ambition.
- Accomplished in marketing - increasing occupancy & promote employee recruitment.
- Strong commercial skillset, experienced in budgeting & auditing.
- £50,000 basic salary
- 25% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (30+ BH)
- Training & development programme
- Excellent employee benefits - childcare vouchers, high street discounts