Harben Green is working alongside a leading not-for-profit organisation to recruit an Operations & Business Development Director.
With an established regional portfolio across Greater London & Essex, my Client specialises in supported living, residential & nursing care across the health & social care sector. They are renowned for a supportive & rewarding company culture that openly recognises hard work & dedication.
A key member of the executive management team, the Operations & Business Development Director will work alongside the CEO and Finance Director to deliver a high-quality, innovative business performance strategy in accordance with their vision & values.
- Develop & implement a high-quality, progressive & sustainable service across the organisation.
- Oversee regulatory & safeguarding processes & compliance, supporting your regional managers to identify & address any areas of underperformance.
- Evaluate & utilise business intelligence reports to drive the new business & marketing strategy & achieve company objectives.
- Capitalise profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
- Establish company-wide policies to promote a positive company culture, vision & values.
- Lead employees assuredly encouraging maximum performance and dedication
- Participation at Board level advising & leading on the strategic direction of the organisation to deliver the business plan.
- Deputise for the CEO.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Direct experience within the health & social care sector.
- Proven management experience delivering compliance & driving operational performance.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to evaluate & evolve performance through analysing & interpreting reports & data.
- Extensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC & UK Healthcare regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Develop strong relationships with your direct reports, internal & external stakeholders & regulatory bodies.
- An inspirational & influential leader with strong interpersonal skills & high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Circa £80,000 basic salary
- Healthcare plan
- Contributory Pension scheme (4%)
- Ongoing professional development