Harben Green is recruiting for an Operations & Business Development Manager to join a well-established & progressive care group.
My Client is a rapidly expanding operator who specialises in the provision of high-quality care for adults with learning disabilities, autism & mental health problems. With a carefully considered approach they aim to attract people with a true desire to improve the lives of their service users.
The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking, experienced senior manager/director well known within the health & social care sector. Working alongside the CEO you will devise & implement a high-quality, fast-growth business strategy.
- Advise & lead on the strategic direction of the group to deliver their fast-growth, expansion plans.
- Ensure the provision of a progressive, high-quality service across the breadth of the organisation.
- Further establish a strong network with local authorities & housing associations, regulatory bodies, internal & external stakeholders.
- Act as a key contact for service managers, providing support & guidance to enable high performance.
- Develop an innovative PR & marketing strategy to maximise awareness & drive occupancy.
- Capitalise profitability through revenue generation & concise budget management.
- Oversee the continued compliance & progression within CQC regulations & requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Direct experience of delivering exponential business growth within the health & social care sector.
- Proven management in driving operational performance & compliance within residential care & supported living services.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to evaluate & evolve performance through analysing & interpreting reports & data.
- Adept in implementation of innovative sales & marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Sound financial skill set - experienced in managing budgets & identifying opportunities to reduce costs & increase profitability.
- An inspirational & influential leader with strong interpersonal skills & high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Circa £80,000 basic DOE
- £5k car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Excellent career progression