Harben Green is working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit an Operations Director for their South East division.
One of the UK's first luxury care providers, our client enjoys an enviable reputation as a care first organisation, with all of their homes CQC rated Good or Outstanding.
Our client is currently on an aggressive growth path, where they will expand their offering into new markets.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for all aspects of business performance within their community portfolio. The successful candidate will provide strong leadership, development & execution and business management.
- Provide consistent innovative & oustanding care and services
- Maximise profitability through revenue generation and budget control and management
- Attract, retain and develop top talent who will retain and enhance the organisations culture and values and the benefits they bring to residents and family members
- Knowledge of current and evolving CQC regulations
- Demonstrates understanding of the overall senior care market and my Clients unique niche in that market
- Oversees basic quality assurance
- Conduct one-day comprehensive reviews/site visits with each community
- Overall knowledge of Profit & Loss (P&L) business management.
- Understand & utilise business intelligence reports (financial, variance, labour reports etc..), / tools to manage and enhance their business operation
Key skills & knowledge:
- Five years management/operational leadership preferably within the healthcare sector
- Management experience including recruiting and coaching team members, performance management and daily operations management.
- Experienced in leading for performance and compliance within an operations team across mutliple functional disciplines.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to link information to action and results.
- Driven and developed significant cultural and structural change.
- Educated with a relevant industry and/or management qualification.
- Full/Clean driving license and qualified/insured to drive for company business.
- Competitive basic circa £90,000, based on experience and qualifications
- 30% bonus
- £10,000 car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (self)
- Group income insurance
- Group life assurance
- Reward & recognition programmes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee wellbeing program