Harben Green are sourcing an Operations Director to oversee a small portfolio of nursing & residential homes located across Hampshire & West Sussex.
A progressive regional operator, my Client is committed to putting their resident's needs at the heart of what they do, respecting their happiness & well-being. They recruit talented & compassionate people who will promote their positive company culture.
A great career opportunity for an experienced senior manager to manage a small but expanding portfolio of modern nursing & residential homes. The ideal candidate will use their exceptional clinical & business expertise to drive high standards of person-centred care & establish high occupancy.
- Oversee the clinical & commercial operations across the organisation.
- Accountable for financial performance - identify opportunities to increase profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
- Develop a caring culture that values high-quality standards of safety.
- Motivate & lead your team to consistently deliver an innovative service & first-class resident experience.
- Maintain CQC process & compliance progressing standards with the desire to achieve "Outstanding".
- Promote & manage marketing initiatives within the local community to raise awareness & drive occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent (or working towards).
- Management leadership experience within the health & social care sector. Multisite experience will also be considered.
- A talented leader with exceptional communication skills who will promote teamwork amongst employees.
- Proven track record of care plan auditing & developing clinical standards.
- Effective marketer; promote & raise awareness of the homes - maximising occupancy.
- Considerable knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Results focused with a sound commercial awareness - adept in budgeting & cost control.
- Circa £75,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Career development opportunities