Harben Green are working with a leading care operator to source an Operations Director to oversee their mid-sized portfolio of nursing & residential care homes.
A family-run organisation, my Client is dedicated to their vision to create warm & welcoming homes where residents can maintain a rich & varied quality of life. They promote & enjoy a positive culture to recognise & value their loyal teams.
A long-term opportunity for a highly-knowledgeable senior manager who can demonstrate a true passion for the older people care sector. The successful candidate will be an effective commercial Manager with an outstanding track record in CQC compliance.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Operations Manager, you will provide operational & strategic leadership to ensure all homes meet & exceed performance & quality objectives.
- Maintain CQC process & compliance progressing standards with the knowledge & ambition to progress homes to achieve “Good” or "Outstanding".
- Support your management team to identify & address any areas of underperformance.
- Oversee the financial performance of the homes - maximising profitability through revenue generation and cost control.
- Ensure effective promotion of each home's reputation within the local community to meet occupancy & recruitment objectives.
- Provide strong leadership to inspire & guide your direct assistant & management team, promoting teamwork & rewarding dedication.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Strong senior management & leadership experience within the older people care sector.
- A proven history of managing & improving compliance within nursing & residential care homes.
- Extensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations & excellent understanding of the care industry.
- Sound commercial awareness - the ability to evaluate & improve overall business performance.
- A talented & motivational leader who will continue to build & support a strong & loyal team.
- An active RGN/RMN PIN would be advantageous.
- Full driving licence - the role will include the occasional overnight stay.
- Up to £70,000
- Competitive bonus
- Company car + mileage
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)