Harben Green are working alongside a family-owned, progressive regional care operator to source an Operations Manager to oversee their expanding portfolio of nursing & residential care homes across Norfolk.
An established regional care operator, my Client enjoys an award-winning excellent reputation for the high standards of personalised care they provide in their homes. With careful selection, they recruit truly passionate individuals who are actively progressed through their organisation to enjoy long-lasting & successful careers.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced & dynamic Manager to oversee a cluster of mid-sized modern, nursing & residential care homes in Norfolk. Reporting directly into the Operations Director, the ideal candidate will be ambitious & passionate to drive the commercial operations across their current & rapidly expanding portfolio.
- Lead the Regional Quality team to oversee the clinical & commercial operations across the organisation.
- Motivate & develop the senior management team to consistently deliver a high-quality, innovative service & first-class resident experience.
- Maintain CQC process & compliance progressing standards with an infectious ambition to achieve "Outstanding".
- Oversee financial performance - increasing profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
- Ensure successful marketing within the local community to raise awareness & drive occupancy, particularly within the private pay market.
- Work alongside the Operations Director in commissioning & launching their new homes - establishing best practice from the offset.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experienced management/operational leadership within older people care homes.
- Proven track record operating "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
- Effective marketer; promote & raise awareness of the group - maximising occupancy.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, experienced in delivering process & compliance.
- Results focused with a sound commercial awareness - adept in budgeting & cost control.
- Strong management skills, someone who can support & mentor managers & their teams to improve standards & consistently achieve excellence.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Leadership training - 121 Director mentor
- Clear career investment & progression