Harben Green are assisting a progressive, expanding regional care operator to source an Operations Manager for a small portfolio of nursing homes in the West Midlands.
An established regional care operator, my Client enjoys an excellent reputation for the high standards of care they provide in their homes. They are driven to recruit & develop passionate & dedicated teams to enjoy long-lasting & progressive careers.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to oversee a small cluster of mid-sized modern, nursing homes in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will develop, support & inspire their Managers to consistently deliver outstanding resident care, exuding positive energy across their region.
- Support the Home Managers to oversee the daily operations of the homes.
- Ensure continued compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is adhered to.
- Maintain current CQC ratings driving standards forward with an infectious ambition to achieve "Outstanding".
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home; developing & motivating passionate teams.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for overseeing the financial running of the homes.
- Promote & manage marketing initiatives within the local community to raise awareness & drive occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management/operational leadership preferably within nursing homes. Multisite experience will also be considered.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven experience operating "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
- Ability to promote the home; raising awareness of the home & maximising occupancy.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, experienced in delivering process & compliance.
- Results focused with a sound commercial awareness - adept in budgeting & cost control.
- Strong management skills, someone who can support & mentor managers & their teams to improve standards & consistently achieve excellence.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing training & career development