Assisting one of the UK's leading care providers, we are recruiting a Peripatetic Manager to oversee their South East portfolio of nursing & residential homes.
My award-winning Client is known for providing a high-quality resident experience. They are committed to recruiting & developing highly skilled professionals who share their passion to deliver exceptional care.
An exciting career opportunity for an accomplished Home Manager looking to progress into a regional role. With a strong career in "Good" care home management & excellent leadership skills, the successful candidate will thrive as they support & guide their Managers to improve & provide outstanding levels of resident care.
- Support the registered managers in the operational running of the homes.
- Lead your managers to deliver consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Through successful troubleshooting, you will progress failing homes to achieve & sustain “good” CQC ratings.
- An engaging & strong leader who will inspire large, diverse, multi-disciplined teams to achieve excellence.
- Work with your managers to promote their homes within the local communities; driving occupancy levels & delivering recruitment initiatives.
- Oversee the financial management of the homes to achieve company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing PIN
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- Solid track record of turning around homes to achieve “good” or “outstanding” CQC reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Sound financial acumen - effective in budgeting & cost control.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, someone who can lead from the front to motivate teams to achieve continual excellence.
- Proven experience developing clinical & commercial performance within a large service.
- £70,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive car allowance
- Generous holiday entitlement (25+BH)