We are working with an award-winning national care provider to recruit a Peripatetic Manager to support a portfolio of modern, nursing & residential homes across London.
Well established within the older people care sector, my Client is known for the kind & compassionate care they give to their residents. They are driven to attract & engage with Managers who will fulfil their vision & values.
The chance to oversee an excellent portfolio of attractive small to large nursing & residential homes across London. With a passion & proven ability in turning around homes, you will thrive as you lead your teams to achieve outstanding levels of care & exceed current CQC ratings & company targets.
- Oversee the daily management in the homes across your region, providing support to each of the Registered Managers.
- Assure long-lasting, caring relationships are made with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Implement consistent compliance with CQC requirements & company regulations.
- Drive the success & progression of each home to exceed the current CQC ratings.
- Budget & cost control; effective management of financially stable homes.
- Coach & support your teams, reflecting company values by delivering exceptional levels of outstanding care.
- Work with your Managers to promote their homes within the local communities; driving occupancy levels & delivering recruitment initiatives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 2+ years management experience within nursing homes.
- Previous experience in turning around homes from inadequate to good.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Commercial awareness - understanding of organisations business & marketing drivers.
- Strong communication skills - passionate to lead & coach multiple teams in the provision of outstanding levels of resident care.
- £55,000 basic salary.
- £4k car allowance.
- Competitive bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Comprehensive company benefits incl. generous holiday allowance.