Health & Social Care
£80,000 - £100,000 Basic +Bonus
9 months ago
We are working with an award winning, growing, luxury care provider to recruit a Project Director to assist with the company’s aggressive growth plans across their Nursing home portfolio.
Our client provides luxury, boutique nursing homes for older people across the South East of England. Primarily focused on the self-fund, private pay market, the company has rapid growth plans forecast over the next 5 years.
Working alongside the CEO, this newly created position will be integral to the growth and success of this ambitious and progressive luxury care provider.
- Manage the pre and post contract delivery of a number of the company’s new build care home developments.
- Oversee the programme, quality, progress and changes and budgets of the developments assisting with the procurement of services to support the refurbishment programme through design, tender process and delivery.
- Work alongside the Chief Executive Officer, Development Manager and Design Manager to support new build and refurbishment projects.
- Support the Development Manager, Operations Director and Design Manager with pre and post-acquisition site inspections.
- Work with the Development Manager and Design Manager to engage and manage architects and design consultants to achieve deliverable consented schemes.
- To contribute to the achievement of the company vision ‘to be the provider of choice for high quality person centred care’.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Degree, HND, MCIOB, MIRCS.
- Suitable H&S qualification and working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- CSCS qualification.
- Experience of managing external consultants.
- Proven track record in construction with at least 5 years residential or care industry experience.
- Client’s side project management of new build projects is in excess of £5m.
- Experience of construction site management - construction engineering, mechanical and electrical installation.
- Knowledgeable in JCT, Design and Build Contracts, Warranties and Bonds.
- Basic circa £80,000 - £100,000
- Competitive bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance