Harben Green are working with a well respected regional care operator to source an Operations & Quality Director to join their board of Directors.
Award winning on many levels, my Client enjoys an excellent reputation in the sector & is considered to be one of the UK's top 20 Care providers. Passionate about their culture, they are driven to build & support a strong team who share their vision & values.
A superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join my Clients board of directors. The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to develop an award-winning, innovative & progressive strategy.
- Oversee the quality & compliance across a portfolio of predominately new build, residential & dementia care homes across the Midlands.
- Work alongside the Operations Director to lead a passionate senior management team in meeting operational business objectives.
- Support & develop the management team through effective & motivational leadership.
- Carry out inspections across the homes, identifying & addressing any areas of underperformance & ensure consistent progress towards Good & Outstanding CQC reports.
- Provide strong financial support to coach the home's management team to deliver profitable homes through effective budget control & successful marketing within the local communities.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years senior management within elderly care & dementia care homes. Ideally in an Operations/Area Management position or a Home Manager overseeing a portfolio of homes.
- RMA Level 5 / equivalent management qualification in care.
- An inspirational, innovative & compassionate people manager skilled in developing teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- A proven track record managing homes with a "Good" CQC rating and/or turnaround experience.
- Experienced in commissioning new homes & achieving new build occupancy targets.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving CQC & UK Healthcare regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home, developing & motivating passionate teams.
- Sound financial skill set - experienced in managing budgets & identifying opportunities to reduce costs & increase profitability.
- £90,000 Basic salary
- 50% Performance related annual bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Excellent long term career development opportunities
- Reward & recognition culture