Health & Social Care
£65,000 basic, 25% bonus & company car
about 2 months ago
Harben Green are working with an established, national care provider to recruit a Regional Manager to oversee a portfolio of 10 nursing & residential homes across South Wales & Dorset.
Renowned for their award-winning reputation in the care sector, my Client is dedicated to providing exceptional levels of personalised care across their homes. They are driven to recruit ambitious, passionate Managers who will enjoy long & rewarding careers within their organisation.
The opportunity to oversee a portfolio of 10 purpose built, nursing & residential homes located throughout Cardiff & North Dorset. The ideal candidate will be a very experienced Home or Regional Manager who will lead their Managers to deliver outstanding levels of care & achieve a "Good" CQC throughout.
- Support the Registered Manager to oversee the daily operations of the home.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Achieve & maintain 'Good' CQC ratings across the portfolio with an infectious ambition to achieve "Outstanding".
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home; developing & motivating passionate teams.
- Budget management - responsible for overseeing the commercial profitability of the homes.
- Oversee the marketing of the homes to achieve occupancy & recruitment objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience.
- Registered Managers Award - Level 4 or above.
- Proven track record managing "Good" rated homes and/or in turning around homes.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulation, skilled in delivering & achieving compliance.
- Experienced in financial management. Managing budgets & cost control in line with company objectives.
- Strong leadership skills, someone who can support & inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence & progression.
- Skilled in marketing - a proven ability in increasing occupancy & building a strong reputation in the local community.
- £65,000 basic salary
- 25% bonus
- Company Car
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount scheme
- Training & career development programme