Harben Green are delighted to recruit a Regional Manager to oversee multiple services (9 homes) both residential & supported living across Gloucestershire.
My client is proud to be a national, specialist support provider for adults with physical & mental disabilities. They carefully recruit talented & passionate people who will enjoy a rewarding career supporting residents to achieve their full potential.
With direct accountability for 9 modern, residential care homes across Gloucester, Bristol & Swindon, the ideal candidate will lead their team to provide a high-quality service alongside the delivery of an ambitious growth plan.
- Lead & direct your management team in the daily running of their homes.
- Forge strong & highly-professional relationships with local communities, commissioning authorities & stakeholders through excellent communication skills.
- Committed to our Client's values, you will play an important role in delivering exceptional standards of care.
- Financial budgeting responsibilities, aiming to maximise profitability for both existing business & develop new business.
- Successfully guide your team to develop innovative opportunities for residents to achieve independence & reach individual goals.
- Manage consistent CQC regulation compliance, motivating your team to exceed current CQC rating.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Excellent working knowledge of the needs of adults with learning disabilities & complex behavioural needs.
- RMA / QCF Level 5 Health & Social Care (or working towards).
- Proven experience as a Registered Manager with multi-site regional management skills.
- Strong leadership skills & ability to effectively work autonomously.
- An expansive knowledge & understanding of CQC compliance requirements.
- Skilled in financial management & good commercial awareness.
- Full UK driving licence and a willingness to be geographically mobile.
- Up to £43,000 basic salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (32 inc BH)
- Professional development programme
- A highly rewarding culture