Harben Green are sourcing a Regional Manager to join a progressive care provider & oversee a portfolio of nursing & residential care homes located across South Yorkshire & the North West.
Following their recent acquisition, my Client is dedicated to continuing to progress their "Good" rated homes to deliver first-class care. They are looking for an ambitious self-starter who will enjoy clear career progression throughout the companies growth plan.
The chance to oversee & progress a small cluster of lovely, mid-large nursing & residential care homes. This role offers significant autonomy & is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Manager driven to achieve high-performing, outstanding homes.
- Support the Home managers, overseeing the operational running of the portfolio.
- Manage consistent CQC regulation compliance, motivating your team to achieve “outstanding”.
- Achieve & maintain high occupancy levels through innovative & effective marketing initiatives.
- Provide your team with strong leadership, mentoring & guiding them to deliver exceptional standards of care.
- Develop the organisations' relationship with commissioners, government and regulatory bodies.
- Guide your management team to capitalise profitability through effective budget management & cost control.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A proven competency running successful nursing & residential homes meeting organisational aims & objectives.
- 2 years (min) experience within regional and/or multi-site management.
- An expansive knowledge & understanding of CQC compliance requirements.
- Experienced & confident in mentoring a large multi-disciplined team with an inspirational management style.
- Commercially & financially aware - the ability to drive profitability & identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel between homes.
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent.
- Up to £70,000
- £5k car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Training & professional development
- Opportunity for excellent career progression