Health & Social Care
£70,000 basic, £5k Car allowance & bonus
9 months ago
Harben Green is assisting a family-owned regional care provider to source an Area Operations & Business Manager for their South London region.
Well established, my Client is considered to be a leading luxury care provider within London & the South East. Proud of their reputation to provide quality, person-centred care aligned with their family values they promote a rewarding culture where employees are consistently recognised for their dedication.
Supporting & deputising for the Regional Director, the successful candidate will be a dynamic & ambitious Manager with the proven skill set to progress the commercial operations of their South London portfolio of mid-large sized nursing & residential care homes.
- Ensure the provision of a high-quality service through consistent levels of compassionate, person-centric care across your region.
- Develop & implement an innovative PR & marketing strategy to maximise awareness & drive occupancy levels.
- Capitalise profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
- Guide & support your Managers in the effective marketing and promotion of their homes within the local community with a particular focus on managing & generating enquiries.
- Oversee the continued compliance and progression within CQC regulations & requirements.
- Understand & utilise business intelligence reports & profit & loss accounts, monitor local competitor activity & ensure business objectives are acheived.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years managing "Good" rated homes and/or turnaround experience.
- RMA Level 4 and/or equivalent
- Proven ability in creating & implementing innovative sales & marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Forge strong relationships with your home managers, internal & external stakeholders & regulatory bodies.
- Sound financial skill set - experienced in managing budgets & identifying opportunities to reduce costs & increase profitability.
- An inspirational leader, someone who will coach & develop a loyal, dynamic team passionate to deliver an outstanding resident experience.
- £70,000 basic salary
- £5k car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Reward & recognition culture
- Training & career development opportunities.