We are assisting a leading, charity care provider to source a Regional Operations Manager to oversee their portfolio of nursing & residential homes across the South of England.
With an established & respected history within the older people care sector, my Client is dedicated to the delivery of a premium resident experience. Care professionals are drawn to be part of their positive culture & embrace their vision & values.
An ideal opportunity for a commercially focused senior Manager to drive & develop the home management team to achieve operational excellence across the organisations nursing & residential care homes.
- Lead a strong Home Management team, overseeing the overall commercial operation of the homes.
- Responsible for ensuring homes achieve revenue targets through budget & cost control.
- Deliver innovative marketing & promotional activity within the local community.
- Ensure constant CQC compliance, striving for continuous progression to "good" & "outstanding" across the Group.
- Carry out regular inspections across the homes, assisting Managers to identify & address underperforming areas.
- Through inspirational leadership, mentor Managers to provide the highest levels of person-centred, compassionate care.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven track record in operational management within nursing & residential care homes.
- An effective marketer, talented in building strong local networks & partnerships to build the home's reputation.
- Extensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements - skilled in process & compliance.
- Strong commercial background - accomplished in meeting revenue, occupancy & cost reduction objectives.
- A natural communicator, someone who will guide & motivate managers to always want to achieve excellence.
- Full driving licence & access to your own vehicle is essential.
- A true passion & understanding of the older people care sector.
- Up to £65,000 basic salary
- Car allowance
- Performance-related bonus
- Contributory pension & life assurance
- Excellent career progression
Simply upload your CV & apply today!