Harben Green are working with an award-winning, established care provider to source a Regional Quality Manager for their nursing & residential homes across the North West.
A leading care operator across the UK, my Client is dedicated to the provision of high-quality care across their homes. With a vision to attract & retain top talent, they encourage & invest in the continuous professional development of their employees.
A unique opportunity to oversee the quality & compliance across a portfolio of purpose-built, nursing & residential homes in the North West. The successful candidate will be a supportive & motivational senior manager experienced in clinical auditing & turning around care homes.
- Oversee a high standard of quality & compliance across a portfolio of Nursing & Residential homes across the North West.
- Support Home Managers & the senior management team to improve compliance with company policies, UK healthcare regulatory requirements & Quality Assurance Framework.
- Implement & manage change to auditing & inspection processes, providing full support through effective & motivational leadership.
- Perform regular quality consultation & audits across the homes to ensure clinical excellence is consistent, improving on best practice where required.
- Manage & refine clinical care auditing processes including the development of an effective patient data recording system.
- Promote a person-centred approach to care by supporting effective care planning & inspiring positivity throughout the homes.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 5+ years management in elderly care homes and/or senior management within Healthcare.
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent management qualification in care.
- RGN is desirable but not essential.
- Extensive experience managing nursing & residential care homes with a "Good" CQC/CI rating and/or turnaround experience.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving UK Healthcare regulations & requirements skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home through positive influence.
- Clinical auditing experience - the ability to analyse reporting data & provide improvement strategies.
- MUST have a full Driving license.
- £55,000 basic salary
- £3k Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Career development
- Reward & recognition culture