Harben Green are working with an award-winning, established care provider to source a Regional Quality Manager for their nursing & residential homes in Glasgow.
Recognised in the UK's top 15 Care providers, my Client is committed to the open & supportive company culture they are known for. They take great pride in the continuous professional development opportunities they provide their employees.
This is a unique opportunity to oversee a portfolio of purpose-built, nursing & residential homes across Glasgow. Working closely with the Regional Management team, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Manager skilled in auditing & turning around care homes.
- Overseeing the quality & compliance across a portfolio of Nursing & Residential homes across Glasgow.
- Working with the senior regional management team to improve compliance with company policies & Care Inspectorate requirements.
- Implement & manage change to auditing & inspection processes, providing full support through effective & motivational leadership.
- Carry out inspections across the homes to ensure they consistently progress to achieve excellent Care Inspectorate reports.
- Manage clinical care auditing across the homes.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 5+ years management in elderly care homes and/or senior management within Healthcare.
- RMA Level 4 or above / equivalent management qualification in care.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin is desirable but not essential.
- A proven track record managing homes with a "Good" Care Inspectorate rating and/or turnaround experience.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving Care Inspectorate & UK Healthcare regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home, developing & motivating passionate teams.
- Clinical auditing experience.
- MUST have a full Driving license.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- 20% bonus
- £2.5k Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Career development
- Reward & recognition culture