Harben Green are working with an established, national care operator to recruit a Registered Manager for a large attractive, modern nursing & dementia care home in Newham.
Award-winning within the sector, my Client is dedicated to the provision of high-quality personalised care & wellbeing in a safe, welcoming environment. They are proud to recruit ambitious & passionate Home Managers aligned with their positive culture & values.
A great career opportunity to manage a large (100bed approx), nursing & dementia care home spread across multiple units in Newham. The ideal candidate will be experienced in turnaround projects with the drive & ambition to develop this lovely home & devoted team to achieve the much deserved "Good" rating.
- Manage the clinical & commercial runnings of the home.
- Provide strong & inspirational leadership building & developing your team to deliver high levels of care through individual care plans.
- Drive standards to exceed the current CQC rating & achieve a 'Good' rating upon the next inspection.
- Build strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Financial management of the home - determine innovative ways to reduce costs & increase profitability.
- Increase occupancy levels effectively marketing the home & building a strong local network.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience within nursing homes.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Skilled in managing "Good" large homes and/or strong turnaround experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements.
- Strong people management skills, someone who will lead & mentor their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in managing a profitable home.
- Experienced in Marketing - driving occupancy with a focus on the private pay market.
- An infectious drive to provide an outstanding resident experience & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £65,000 basic salary.
- 25% bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Employee discount scheme - retail, leisure & travel.
- Career development programme.