We are assisting a well-respected care operator to recruit a Registered Manager for a purpose-built, nursing & residential home in Castleford, West Yorkshire.
An award-winning care provider, my Client enjoys a stellar reputation for quality of life resident care throughout their homes. They firmly believe in the career development of their teams to make sure their passion to make a difference to never fades.
The opportunity has arisen to manage a lovely "Good" rated, purpose-built (60-bed approx) nursing & residential home in the historic town of Castleford. The ideal candidate will display natural leadership qualities coaching a loyal team to deliver consistently outstanding care.
- Manage all aspects of the operational running of the home.
- Provide inspirational leadership, developing a loyal team to achieve professional excellence & career development.
- Build a strong local network, developing compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to maintain the "Good" CQC & strive for 'Outstanding' upon their next inspection.
- Manage the profitability of the home - budget & cost control.
- Successfully grow & promote the home's reputation to be at the heart of the local community & in turn increase occupancy & drive internal recruitment.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experienced Registered Manager - RGN/RMN qualified with a current NMC pin.
- A proven track record managing & maintaining "Good" CQC rated homes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Strong commercial acumen - proficient in financial management & achieving business drivers & objectives.
- Skilled in marketing & self/home promotion to increase occupancy & drive recruitment initiatives.
- Talented in HR & managing people, someone who can lead from the front to develop & mentor others to consistently achieve excellence.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme
- Employee discounts - retail, leisure & travel
- Rewards & recognition culture