We are assisting a well established, regional care trust to source a Registered Services Manager who will oversee 3 residential living services within Swindon which specialises in providing care for adults with learning disabilities.
Well recognised for their award-winning supported living services, my Client provides the highest levels of specialist holistic care throughout their homes. They carefully select highly skilled individuals to share their values & enjoy long-lasting, progressive careers.
A great opportunity for an experienced & accomplished Manager to oversee 3 residential living services (totalling 9 beds) across Swindon. The successful candidate will be passionate to support their teams in enriching the lives of their residents through the highest standards of innovative, person-centred care.
- Lead & direct the daily operational management of the homes.
- Guide & develop your teams to ensure each home has a safe environment committed to the personal development of residents - attentive to practical, physical and emotional needs.
- Deliver continued compliance with company policies & CQC requirements, maintaining & progressing the "Good" ratings across the services.
- Build strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local community networks & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively manage & evolve clinical & financial performance.
- Monitor the delivery of quality care through risk assessments & care plan auditing.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven ability in managing successful residential care homes.
- Excellent working knowledge of the needs of adults with learning disabilities & complex behavioural needs.
- Experienced in leading "Good" rated homes, adept in delivering innovative, individual care plans.
- An inspirational leader - someone who will build & motivate a loyal team to consistently achieve personal & professional excellence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements with a proven ability in delivering process & compliance.
- Highly organised - adept in managing successful residential homes, skilled in maintaining accurate records & reporting.
- RMA Level 4 & NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social care.
- Up to £32,500 basic salary
- Professional development programme
- Long-term career progression
- A positive & rewarding culture