Working alongside one of the UK's leading care providers, Harben Green are sourcing a Relief Manager to cover a portfolio of homes across the North West.
A well-established & respected care provider, my Client enjoys a strong reputation for quality of life care. They are committed to training & developing their teams who are passionate to go that extra mile to make residents feel relaxed & welcomed within their homes.
A fantastic opportunity to oversee a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across the North West region. The successful candidate will lead & support their managers & teams to achieve excellent CQC reports throughout enabling growth & continual progression for each individual home across their region.
When the Home Manager is absent or my Client is recruiting you will be;
- Accountable for the management & support of the daily operations of the home you are working in.
- Provide strong & effective leadership to develop your managers & their teams to deliver outstanding care.
- Ensure the portfolio of homes both meet & maintains compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Promote a high standard of care ensuring individual care plans are created & managed throughout your region.
- Develop great rapport with all your internal teams, suppliers, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for overseeing the financial running of the homes inline with company targets.
- Mentor the Home Managers within your region to consistently progress within their roles.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years experience in managing a minimum of 2 - 4 homes.
- RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards.
- Proven turnaround experience, skilled in managing "Good" rated homes.
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of current CQC compliance regulations - registration with CQC is desirable.
- Strong leadership & communication skills - support, coach & motivate your teams to deliver the highest levels of compassionate & personalised care.
- Sound financial & business acumen, results focused with the ability to run a profitable home & drive occupancy.
- Up to £55,000 Basic Salary.
- £3,600 Car allowance.
- Performance related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Employee discounts - Perkbox
- Professional training & development
- Pension scheme