Harben Green are assisting a well-respected care provider to source a Relief Manager for a portfolio of modern nursing & residential homes across North Lincolnshire.
An award-winning care operator, my Client enjoys an excellent reputation for the high standards of care they provide in their homes. They are dedicated to the continuous professional development of their teams to enjoy long-lasting & progressive careers.
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate, experienced Manager to oversee a portfolio of modern, purpose-built nursing & residential homes in North Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will support the teams to deliver the highest standards of person-centred resident care, exuding brilliant & positive energy across their region.
When the Home Manager is absent or my Client is recruiting you will;
- Responsible for the overall management & leadership of the home you are working in
- Ensure the homes maintain & exceed their current CQC ratings to continue the good reputation across the region.
- Promote the homes in the communities to raise awareness & occupancy.
- Achieve company targets through effective budget management & cost control.
- Coach the Home Managers within your region to consistently progress within their roles.
- Provide excellent communication skills to effectively mentor each team to ensure the highest standards of care are implemented.
- Forge long-lasting relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience
- Clear experience in managing "Good" homes with the skillset to maintain & exceed CQC ratings.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards.
- Ability to promote the home; raising awareness of the home & maximising occupancy.
- Strong understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements, experienced in delivering process & compliance.
- Knowledgeable in auditing & care planning for residents with complex needs
- Results focused with a sound commercial awareness - adept in budgeting & cost control.
- Talented communicator; someone who can support managers & teams to improve standards & consistently achieve excellence.
- Circa £50,000 Basic Salary
- £3,600 Car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & recognition scheme
- Training & Development programme