Harben Green are working alongside a well respected & established care operator to source a Senior Operations Director.
One of the UK's most reputable care providers in the health care sector, my Client prides themselves on delivering good quality care through their dedicated and highly trained staff teams, specialising in nursing, dementia & residential care. Their senior management teams oversee the homes from a business standpoint, ensuring a full spectrum of care services are provided.
A key member of the senior management team, with a direct report to the Group Operations Director, you will be an experienced & ambitious leader who will oversee the homes across England. Understanding key business drivers, you will ensure each home performs well, achieving consistent success in aligning with CQC regulations.
- Overall responsibility for overseeing the homes across England.
- Assist the Group Operations Director in the senior management team.
- Budget & cost management to deliver profitable homes.
- Increase occupancy & awareness across the homes, through successful marketing & promotion.
- Line manage the Regional Operations managers.
- Forge relationships with staff, residents, family, and social workers.
- Drive the homes to achieve 'Good' CQC ratings, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 5 years of management/operational leadership preferably within the health & social care sector.
- Previous line management experience within the elderly care industry.
- Experienced in leading for performance & compliance within the operations team across multiple functional disciplines.
- RMA Level 4 and above.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven commercial skillset with an understanding of business strategy & performance drivers.
- Proven experience in operating "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
- MBA or similar is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills; an ambitious & goal-driven individual who will thrive in a reputable, well-respected organization.
- £100,000 Basic salary DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent car allowance
- Ongoing Training & Development