Harben Green is assisting an award-winning national care provider to source a Turnaround Manager for a large, modern, nursing & residential home in Greater London
Recognised as one of the Top 20 leading care home providers in the UK, my Client is dedicated to providing the highest standards of personalised care, encouraging kindness & first-class support to their residents.
A fantastic opportunity to manage an attractive, large nursing home located South East of London. Knowledgeable in CQC, the ideal candidate will be passionate to lead & inspire their team from the front to deliver a 'Good' rating upon the next inspection.
- Manage the daily operations of the home.
- Provide strong leadership - develop & inspire your team to provide the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Ensure the home moves forward to meet, maintain & progress to achieve a "Good" rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to increase awareness & in turn occupancy.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is both achieved and consistently adhered to.
- Budget management to meet company targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin or a relevant management qualification in care, Level 4 and above.
- Proven experience managing "Good" homes, and/or turning around failing homes.
- Sound marketing experience - increasing awareness & occupancy
- Excellent people management skills, someone who can inspire and lead others to achieve excellence.
- A passion to provide exceptional levels of person-centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £70,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- High street discount scheme
- Training & Development programme