Health & Social Care
£52,000 basic, £4k car allowance + bonus
4 months ago
We are excited to recruit a Turnaround Manager to oversee the North East portfolio of nursing & residential homes for one of the UK's leading care providers.
A well-known, respected national care operator, my Client is committed to becoming the number one care home choice within their local communities. They are recognised for a company culture which rewards their dedicated & hardworking teams.
An exciting opportunity to manage a portfolio of mid/large sized nursing & residential homes across the North East of England. With a successful track record in turning around homes, the ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills & a clear passion for exceeding current standards & achieving business objectives.
- Support the Registered Managers in the operational running of the homes.
- Provide strong leadership to inspire & guide your teams in the provision of high-quality, personalised care.
- Through successful troubleshooting, you will ensure the homes both improve & sustain their CQC ratings.
- Ensure effective promotion of each home's reputation within the local community to meet occupancy & recruitment objectives.
- Lead your Managers to deliver consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Oversee the financial management of the homes to achieve company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- Proven track record in turning around failing homes and managing "Good" rated homes.
- Significant knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- An engaging & strong leader who will inspire a diverse team to achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial acumen, notably in budget management & marketing.
- £52,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training & career development opportunities