Harben Green is assisting an award-winning national care provider to source a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of homes across the North West region
Recognised as one of the Top 20 leading care home providers in the UK, my Client has the vision to be the first-choice care home in the region, offering an affectionate understanding of their residents and their individual needs.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a portfolio of modern, attractive nursing homes across the North West region. Knowledgeable in CQC, the ideal candidate will be an experienced & ambitious manager who will lead & mentor their team to deliver outstanding care & progress to a 'Good' rating upon the next inspection.
- Support the Registered Manager to oversee the daily operations of the home in which you are working.
- Provide strong leadership to mentor & develop the Team to deliver the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Ensure the home moves forward to progress to achieve a "Good" rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Further establish the home's reputation within the local community & regulatory bodies to build awareness & meet occupancy & recruitment targets.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is both achieved and consistently adhered to.
- Budget management & cost control. Managing resources in line with company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven experience managing "Good" homes, and turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Talented communicator, someone who can lead a team from the front to achieve excellence.
- A passion & determination to coach & develop teams to provide exceptional levels of person-centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development