We are assisting a well respected, national care provider to recruit a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across the South West region.
Rewarded for their acclaimed reputation in the care sector, my Client is committed to providing the most personalised & dignified sense of care to residents, creating a relaxed & welcoming environment within their homes.
A unique opportunity to oversee a portfolio of nursing & residential homes ranging from across the South West region. The successful candidate will lead & support their managers & teams to achieve excellent CQC reports through enabling growth & continual progression for each individual home throughout their region.
- Support the Registered Manager to oversee the daily operations of the home in which you are working.
- Provide strong leadership - build & coach your team to offer the highest standards of outstanding care.
- Ensure the home progresses to achieve a "Good" CQC rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Further establish the home's reputation within the local community & regulatory bodies to build awareness & meet occupancy & recruitment targets.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is both achieved and consistently adhered to.
- Budget management & cost control. Managing resources in line with company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven experience managing "Good" homes, and/or turning around failing homes.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Talented people manager, someone who can motivate a team to achieve continual excellence.
- The drive to build & coach teams to provide exceptional levels of person-centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme