We are assisting a well respected, national care provider to recruit a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of modern, nursing & residential homes across North London.
Rewarded for their excellent reputation within the care sector, my Client is committed to providing the most respectful & passionate sense of quality care, ensuring residents enjoy the most welcoming & happiest of homes.
A unique opportunity to oversee a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across North London. The ideal candidate will be a strong & experienced manager who is able to lead & support their managers & teams to achieve excellent CQC reports, enabling growth & continual progression for each individual home throughout the region.
- Coach & mentor the teams across the homes, encouraging them to effectively provide the highest standards of outstanding care.
- Support the Registered Manager to oversee the daily operations of the home in which you are working.
- Drive the homes to progress to a "Good" CQC rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Monitor individual care plans, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is both achieved and consistently adhered to.
- Utilise your marketing knowledge to assist establish the home's reputation within the local community, building awareness & meeting occupancy targets.
- Oversee the management of resources in line with company objectives through consistent budget & cost control.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- Proven experience managing "Good" homes and/or strong turnaround experience.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicating & supporting the delivery of effective work strategies to achieve continual excellence.
- Knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements.
- The drive to work independently & in unison with the team to provide exceptional levels of person-centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme