Harben Green is working with a respected national care operator to source a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of homes across their North West portfolio.
Recognised as one of the Top 20 leading care home providers in the UK, my Client's vision is for each of their homes to be the first-choice within the local community. They are known for a company culture to value & reward their hardworking teams.
An opportunity to manage a portfolio of modern, attractive nursing & residential care homes across the North West of the UK. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager who will lead their teams to achieve progress within CQC compliance, company objectives & deliver high standards of resident care.
- Support the Registered Manager to oversee the daily operations of the home in which you are working.
- Provide motivational leadership to develop your team to achieve the highest standards of person-centred care.
- Ensure progress to achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Further promote the home's reputation within the local community & regulatory bodies to build awareness meeting occupancy & recruitment objectives.
- Establish process & consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Budget management & cost control. Manage resources in line with company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- Proven track record in turning around failing homes and managing "Good" rated homes.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- An engaging & strong people manager, someone who will lead & inspire a team to achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- A passion to support & develop your teams to achieve exceptional levels of care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development