Health & Social Care
£55,000 basic, bonus & £4k car allowance
about 2 months ago
We are assisting one of the UK's largest national care operators to source a Turnaround Manager to oversee their Essex portfolio of modern, nursing & residential homes.
Award-winning within the older people care sector, my Client is known for a positive company culture which both values, recognises & rewards their teams actively encouraging long-lasting careers.
A superb opportunity to head up a portfolio of small to large nursing & residential care homes across the Essex region. Experienced in turning around homes, you will ignite progression & develop the regions management team to exceed current CQC ratings & achieve business objectives.
- Support each of the Registered Managers to oversee the daily operations of the home in which you are working.
- Drive progression to ensure a "Good" CQC rating is achieved upon their next inspection.
- Monitor levels of care, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Lead & mentor the teams across the homes to provide the highest standards of outstanding care.
- Utilise your marketing skills to assist in the growth of the home's reputation within the local community, to meet occupancy targets.
- Oversee the commercial performance of the homes delivering against budget & cost KPI's.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- Proven turnaround experience managing "inadequate" homes through to "good" CQC ratings.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, someone who can support Managers to effectively deliver business strategy.
- Knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements.
- An infectious drive to provide exceptional levels of person-centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme