Harben Green are working with a leading national care operator to recruit a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across West Central Scotland.
A major provider within the older people care sector, my Client is passionate to attract & develop a Management team committed to their vision to be the first-choice care home in each of the communities they serve.
A unique opportunity to oversee a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across the West Central region of Scotland. With a proven ability in service improvement, the perfect candidate will guide & develop their management teams to progress Care Inspectorate standards throughout the region.
- Support the Registered Manager in facilitating the day to day management of their home.
- Provide strong leadership to inspire & guide your teams in the provision of high-quality, personalised care.
- Through successful troubleshooting, you will ensure the homes both improve & sustain good Care Inspectorate grades.
- Build the home's reputation within the local community & regulatory bodies to promote awareness, driving occupancy & recruitment.
- Lead your Managers to deliver consistent compliance with company policies & CI requirements.
- Oversee the financial management of the homes to achieve company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably in service improvement within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above.
- Proven experience developing clinical & commercial performance in older people nursing homes.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of Care Inspectorate regulations & requirements.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, someone who can lead from the front to motivate a team to achieve continual excellence.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme