Working alongside one of the UK's largest care operators to source a Turnaround Manager for a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across Edinburgh & Central Scotland.
Award-winning within the care sector, my Client is passionate to provide unparalleled kindness & superior resident care throughout their homes. Promoting a rewarding & positive company culture, they actively encourage the professional development of their teams.
A great opportunity to lead & support a devoted team of care professionals in progressing Care Inspectorate compliance & service delivery across a portfolio of nursing & residential homes throughout Central Scotland.
- Support the Home Manager in the clinical & commercial operations of the home.
- Provide strong guidance to ensure your teams deliver high-quality, relationship-centred care.
- Implement effective troubleshooting strategies to improve & sustain good Care Inspectorate grades.
- Drive occupancy through developing the home's reputation within the local community, building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Lead your Managers to deliver consistent compliance with company policies & CI requirements.
- Oversee the financial management of the homes to achieve company objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably in service improvement within Nursing homes.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above.
- Proven experience developing clinical & commercial performance in the older people care sector.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of Care Inspectorate regulations & requirements.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, someone who can lead from the front to motivate a team to achieve continual excellence.
- A strategic & commercially strong Manager, adept in budgeting & marketing.
- £53,000 Basic salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme