We are working alongside a leading national care provider to source a Turnaround Manager to support a portfolio of modern, nursing & residential homes across Sussex.
A well-respected operator within the older people care sector, my Client is compelled to attract & retain talented Managers who will deliver the kind & compassionate resident care they are known for.
The chance to oversee a portfolio of modern, nursing & residential homes across Sussex. The successful candidate will be a skilled troubleshooter who will support & inspire your teams to achieve outstanding levels of care, exceed current CQC ratings & company objectives.
- Support the Registered Manager in the daily management of their home.
- Implement strategy to deliver consistent compliance with CQC requirements & company regulations.
- Drive the success & progression of each home to exceed the current CQC ratings.
- Budget & cost control; effective management of financially stable homes.
- Mentor your Managers to support their teams in the delivery of exceptional care.
- Support the marketing of the home, assuring long-lasting, caring relationships are made with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 2+ years management experience within nursing homes.
- Previous experience in turning around homes from inadequate to good.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in improving service delivery.
- Commercial awareness - proven track record in achieving business drivers & objectives.
- Talented people manager - passionate to lead & coach multiple teams in the provision of outstanding levels of person-centric care.
- £53,000 basic salary.
- £4k car allowance.
- Competitive bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Comprehensive company benefits incl. generous holiday allowance.