Recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading Care providers within residential, nursing & specialist care homes to recruit an experienced Turnaround Manager based across the South West.
An award winning national care provider, my Client is recognised as one of the Top 20 leading care home providers in the UK and have a developed culture that actively promote ands encourage kindness to their residents, colleagues and the communities in which their homes thrive.
Experienced in managing care homes, the Turnaround Manager will provide support & guidance to the managers & teams within underperforming homes in the South West portfolio. Knowledgable in CQC compliance, you will be someone who can lead from the front to inspire, motivate and develop teams to deliver higher levels of care whilst improving CQC standards.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years proven management experience within the care sector.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin or a relevant management qualification in care, Level 4 and above.
- Excellent CQC knowledge
- Turnaround experience (preferred)
- Good business acumen
- A talented communicator skilled in forging strong relationships.
- Excellent people management skills, someone who can inspire and lead others to achieve excellence.
- A passion to provide exceptional levels of person centred care & improve CQC compliance standards.
- £53,000 basic salary
- £4,000 Car allowance
- High Street discount scheme
- CIPD Award winning learning & development